Have I seen Celebrities....?
Yes.
People keep asking me: "Have you seen any celebrities". Well, normally you don't really. Although you could meet them here and there by coincidence. People in LA are usually pretty relaxed about it.
BUT....
I could not resist going to the Kodak Theater last Sunday and see if I could spot some famous people. Well, first of all I have never seen so many limousines in a row. Or better three rows...
And then after waiting Meryl Streep was so nice to keep her window open while driving by in her Toyota Prius. Way to go Meryl!
People keep asking me: "Have you seen any celebrities". Well, normally you don't really. Although you could meet them here and there by coincidence. People in LA are usually pretty relaxed about it.
BUT....
I could not resist going to the Kodak Theater last Sunday and see if I could spot some famous people. Well, first of all I have never seen so many limousines in a row. Or better three rows...
And then after waiting Meryl Streep was so nice to keep her window open while driving by in her Toyota Prius. Way to go Meryl!

0 reacties:
Een reactie posten
Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]
<< Homepage