Moving to West Hollywood
I have been very quiet on my weblog lately. Many things have happened though.
First of all: I am moving next week Saturday to West Hollywood! Change of scenery, two block from the sunset strip, near to the nightlife!
My new address will be:
1264 N Kings Road
Apartment 10
West Hollywood, CA, 90069
I bought a telephone plan, so you can now easily reach me on my cell phone: + 1 302 290 3321.
From the Netherlands this should cost around 2 euro cents per minute via a cheap carrier like telestunt or so.
First of all: I am moving next week Saturday to West Hollywood! Change of scenery, two block from the sunset strip, near to the nightlife!
My new address will be:
1264 N Kings Road
Apartment 10
West Hollywood, CA, 90069
I bought a telephone plan, so you can now easily reach me on my cell phone: + 1 302 290 3321.
From the Netherlands this should cost around 2 euro cents per minute via a cheap carrier like telestunt or so.

1 reacties:
aha dus je blijft daaro? kewl!
Een reactie posten
Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]
<< Homepage