zondag 2 november 2008

Halloween - West Hollywood

On Hollywood night Dennis, Elvira and I went to a party of my co-worker Aaron. It was great! We had drinks at his place and then went to Santa Monica Boulevard which was closed for traffic so everyone could show their costumes.
Elvira, Scary Tree and Dennis

At Aaron and Ashley's place

It was a great experience for me, because a lot of people really liked my costume and therefore wanted to take a picture with me. Just by standing as a tree at the side of the road, people would come up to me. I think at least 100 people asked to take a picture. Celebrity for an hour, great feeling :-)

Here are some examples.


Can you spot Borat in the back....?

Can you spot.. well.... whatever in the back...?





Apparently cute girls like scary trees... ;-)

I also managed to scare some people...

1 reacties:

Blogger Brian zei...

Nice pics, Well done !!! ;)

2 december 2008 om 08:20  

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage