woensdag 5 december 2007

Pakjesavond! 5th of December

On this 5th of December, I tried to have a little Sinterklaas celebration in the office, so I handed out ‘kruidnoten’ which I took from the Netherlands. Everybody really liked them and it gave me the great opportunity to share the Sinterklaas story with everyone in the office. Some people knew about it, but most did not. The book “The Dutch I presume” which Bram and Nelly (thanks again!) gave me helped me to explain the story. I makes me wondering again why we actually say that Sinterklaas comes from Madrid in Spain, when he was actually born in Turkey and buried in Italy...

But anyhow, look what Sinterklaas has brought me tonight!!!! (or was it Amazon.com-klaas….;-) ).



AND.....!!!


As you can see I have now officially switched to Apple. :-D

1 reacties:

Anonymous Anoniem zei...

apple rules!!!!!

6 december 2007 om 09:01  

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage